[ale] Long lag for command line

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 19:52:02 EDT 2013

I am near the Mall of Georgia, I have several 80 Gigs and 40Gigs IDE.

On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 7:44 PM, Dustin Strickland
<dustin.h.strickland at gmail.com> wrote:
> Alex, I live in South Fulton, right on the border of Douglas County. If you
> can come pick it up, I have a 40GB IDE hard drive that I don't need.
>

> On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 7:19 PM, Ron Frazier (ALE)
> <atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com> wrote:

>>> Unfortunately I don't have any spares right now but I'll keep that in
>>> mind if I can find any.  IDEs aren't easy to get anymore (at least not
>>> cheaply).
>>>

>> Perhaps a sata - ide interface adapter would work.
>>
>> Ron
>>

>> --
>>
>> (PS - If you email me and don't get a quick response, you might want to
>> call on the phone.  I get about 300 emails per day from alternate energy
>> quickly.)
>>
>> Ron Frazier
>> 770-205-9422 (O)   Leave a message.
>> linuxdude AT techstarship.com
>> Litecoin: LZzAJu9rZEWzALxDhAHnWLRvybVAVgwTh3
>> Bitcoin: 15s3aLVsxm8EuQvT8gUDw3RWqvuY9hPGUU

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 7-9, 2013 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org