[ale] [OffTopic] LOPSA Atlanta Chapter

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 12:40:54 EDT 2013

WAIT! You've had PHBs that were actually functionally LITERATE?!?!

If you start the email with "Click here to see your bonus" and link in some
shots of piles of cash, they'll pay attention, won't understand what is
said, and might approve the request if there are enough current
management-speak buzzwords.

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 12:29 PM, Jeff Hubbs <jhubbslist at att.net> wrote:

>  I don't think so.  No Snowden could have made any bosses more likely to
> actually read my emails.
>

> On 6/27/13 12:21 PM, Jim Kinney wrote:
>
> Maybe LOPSA could leverage Snowden into some real respect from the PHB
> crowd.

James P. Kinney III
*
It won't fatten the dog.