[ale] [OffTopic] LOPSA Atlanta Chapter

Katherine Villyard villyard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 12:54:26 EDT 2013

Sounds good.  I'm definitely interested.

Katherine

"Be soft.  Do not let the world make you hard.  Do not let the pain
make you hate.  Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness.  Take
pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still
believe it to be a beautiful place."
--Kurt Vonnegut