[ale] OT Fwd: Dc404-Chat New smart locks for your home

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Thu Jun 20 08:54:46 EDT 2013

On Wednesday 19 June 2013, Mike Harrison wrote:
> I carry mine in one of these:
>
> http://www.umbra.com/ustore/product/460330-289.store
>
> It took me over 2 years, but I wore one out. $7.00
> and nearly industructable. It and cash are all I usually carry,
> my ID's and Credit Cards fit in this really well.
>
> It currently holds: 3 government issues ID cards, 2 cards related to
> health insurance and 4 credit cards and 1 RFID access card.
>
> I've not been able to scan cards that are inside of it...

Thanks! As someone who has been known to break ATM and occasionally credit
cards one of those might serve me well. Reviews said they are sometimes in
stock at Linens and things of all places. Also available at Amazon for $9
but eligible for free shipping, so that might be cheaper over all.
--
William