[ale] ALE as business partner?

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 16:15:16 EDT 2013

I tried photo-rec on a former neighbor's drive and couldn't get
anywhere through no fault of the software. The drive itself had a
funny sound to it that I thought was a bad head. He went ahead and got
a new drive and started over from scratch (no backups). We went a head
and opened it up. One of the heads magnet was just hanging by its
wires and the disk surface looked about as bad as some streets in
Dekalb county. (actually the surface above this one was pretty bad too)

Sent from my home PC running Fedora18 to you and NSA, FBI, CIA, HSA
and God only knows who else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!