[ale] ALE as business partner?

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 14:15:05 EDT 2013

Jim, understood. On the other hand, the ALE Jobs list is a great resource
for recruiters. They would probably pay a little to subscribe. Maybe more
if the person was "vetted" by peers.

That said, where the money goes and how to define "vetted" is up for grabs.
I'm much better at helping people plot a course for improvement than
figuring out how to build a business.

That said, as well, I'd love to work in a business that fixes a lot of the
issues I see.   :)

Leam