[ale] [OT] A good place to by a used smart phone

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 17:56:52 EDT 2013

they have a motorola droid razr M phone for $0 with a 2 year contract. It's
a VERY nice phone with excellent battery life and can be rooted to remove
the crapware or reloaded with stock android from cyanogen-mod (unofficial
10.1 - no video mode but still mode camera OK).

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 5:29 PM, Ron Frazier (ALE) <
atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com> wrote:

> [...]
> >charges
> >for NSA tracking for my personal protection.
> >

> >On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 4:20 PM, Chuck Payne <terrorpup at gmail.com>
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Robert,
> >>
> >> I am on T-Mobile as well. My plan for data and 1500 mins. of talk is
> >> $90 a month for two phones. If I get a new phone from them, it jumps
> >> to $150 for two phones.

> >phone
> >> but

> >seriously, I
> >seller
> >> rather
> >List
> >> and if
> >store
> >> so

> >repair
> >> shops

> >> chris.ricker at gmail.com>

> >just

> >rice
> >> can't

> >to be

> >buying

> >want
> >SUSE

> >A Man

> >> --
> >> Terror PUP a.k.a
> >> Chuck "PUP" Payne
> >>
> >> (678) 636-9678
> >> Discover it! Enjoy it! Share it! openSUSE Linux.
> >> openSUSE -- en.opensuse.org/User:Terrorpup
> >> openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
> >> Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
> >> skype,twiiter,identica,friendfeed -- terrorpup
> >> freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
> >> Register Linux Userid: 155363
> >>
> >> Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you
> >want
> >> to package and distribute , or create your own linux distro. Give
> >SUSE
> >> Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
> >> See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 7-9, 2013 in Charlotte, NC.
> >> www.southeastlinuxfest.org
> >>

> >--
> >--
> >James P. Kinney III
> >*
> >*Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you
> >gain
> >at one end you lose at the other. It's like feeding a dog on his own
> >tail.
> >It won't fatten the dog.
> >- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain
> >*
> >http://electjimkinney.org
> >http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
> >*

> Sent from my Android Acer A500 tablet with bluetooth keyboard and K-9 Mail.
> Please excuse my potential brevity if I'm typing on the touch screen.

> quickly.)
>
> Ron Frazier
> 770-205-9422 (O)   Leave a message.
> linuxdude AT techstarship.com
> Litecoin: LZzAJu9rZEWzALxDhAHnWLRvybVAVgwTh3
> Bitcoin: 15s3aLVsxm8EuQvT8gUDw3RWqvuY9hPGUU

James P. Kinney III
*
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain