[ale] [OT] A good place to by a used smart phone

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 15:48:06 EDT 2013

Sounds like there ain't so much terror in your pup ;-) But seriously, I
think your concern would be more appropriate if you were the seller rather
than the buyer. There a lot of repair shops that sell on Craig's List and
if you deal with an individual, have them meet you at the carrier's store
so you know that it works before you hand over the $.