[ale] Android development tutorial?

Richard Bronosky richard at bronosky.com
Mon Jun 17 08:33:09 EDT 2013

The irony here is that for your first project, you have chosen to write
something "very light weight" but yet "runs in the background". This is
very difficult to do well. I would suggest it having an app on your phone
waking up your radio every 20 minutes. Either tap to refresh or use push
notification.

Is it clear to you how beneficial push notification would be here, or would
you like to here more?