[ale] [OT] [FOR SALE]: Rack-Mount UPSses for sale; rack cabinet for sale soon

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Sat Jun 15 19:02:38 EDT 2013

I've got a couple of used rack-mount UPSses to sell.  One is an APC
Smart-UPS and the other is a Tripp Lite; the latter is a high-current
unit that's been retrofitted with a 5-20P plug (the kind that's like a
regular three-prong but with one blade turned sideways); I believe it
originally had one of those bayonet-style plugs according to photos I've
seen.  Neither unit has batteries but they have all the necessary
connecting wires and each take four commodity lead-acid batteries.

You can contact me (preferably at jeffrey.hubbs aht gmail dowt com) for
photos and more information.  I'm also providing front-to-back rack
rails sufficient to hold up either unit.  The APC has rack ears in the
front but the Tripp Lite does not.

I'm asking $120 for each ($220 for both).

Just as a heads up, I have a 42U Compaq rack cabinet with solid sides
and front and rear screen doors that I am going to be selling soon.

- Jeff