[ale] OT: check light diagnostic tool

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Thu Jun 13 17:59:57 EDT 2013

Was it foreign or non-union? Last year 4 of the top 5 "most American made" cars were Honda and Toyota brands. Conversely, certain "big-three automaker" models are made (assembled) in Canadian union shops.

http://www.heritage.com/articles/2012/07/02/heritagewest/news/doc4ff1c648a1134435328378.txt?viewmode=fullstory