[ale] GUI for working on a remote Subversion workspace?

Edward Holcroft eholcroft at mkainc.com
Thu Jun 13 12:35:59 EDT 2013

We've used RapidSVN for this type of task. Definitely no X required on the
server.

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 7:39 PM, Ben Coleman <oloryn at benshome.net> wrote:

> This may seem strange, but does anyone know of a GUI for managing a
> remote subversion workspace (the workspace resides on a remote server,
> primarily reachable via ssh).  Note that I'm not wanting to reach the
> repository server via ssh (which is well documented), but to deal with a
> subversion workspace reachable via ssh.  I've got an intern or two I
> want doing development on a software workspace on a server, and I'd
> rather avoid sticking X on the server.  I'm also not sure I want to drop
> them into the command line for that yet.  Would be nice if there was
> some something like Tortoise that could deal with a workspace on the
> other end of an ssh connection.
>
> Ben
> --
> Ben Coleman oloryn at benshome.net | For the wise man, doing right trumps
> http://oloryn.benshome.net/     | looking right.  For the fool, looking
> Amateur Radio NJ8J              | right trumps doing right.

Edward Holcroft | Madsen Kneppers & Associates Inc.
3020 Holcomb Bridge Rd. NW | Norcross, GA 30071
O (770) 446-9606 | M (678) 587-8649

--
MADSEN, KNEPPERS & ASSOCIATES USA, MKA Canada Inc. WARNING/CONFIDENTIALITY
NOTICE: This message may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not