[ale] GUI for working on a remote Subversion workspace?

Ben Coleman oloryn at benshome.net
Wed Jun 12 19:39:14 EDT 2013

This may seem strange, but does anyone know of a GUI for managing a
remote subversion workspace (the workspace resides on a remote server,
primarily reachable via ssh).  Note that I'm not wanting to reach the
repository server via ssh (which is well documented), but to deal with a
subversion workspace reachable via ssh.  I've got an intern or two I
want doing development on a software workspace on a server, and I'd
rather avoid sticking X on the server.  I'm also not sure I want to drop
them into the command line for that yet.  Would be nice if there was
some something like Tortoise that could deal with a workspace on the
other end of an ssh connection.

Ben
--
Ben Coleman oloryn at benshome.net | For the wise man, doing right trumps