[ale] [OT] Re: Fwd: It's a rough choice...

Calvin Harrigan calvin.harrigan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 15:43:37 EDT 2013

I don't know what's going on at Microsoft, but sure enough the name game
has come back to haunt them.  I mean XBox 360?  What was supposed to be
the next gen?  720?  No foresight whatsoever. Now XBOX 1???
Same with software.

Windows (NT)  X.x
Windows {Year}
Windows XP
Windows Server {Year}
Windows Vista
Windows 7
Windows 8

All over the place.

</Rant off>

Don't get me started on Firefox's high version numbers...