[ale] [OT] generic mobile dashboard app(s)

Sid Lane jakes.dad at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 11:19:49 EDT 2013

all,

we're doing an operational intelligence project at my company & I'm looking
for a generic (datasource agnostic) dashboard mobile app.  ideally it would
be something we could just point at an https vip somewhere & would update
on demand and/or at configurable intervals.

we have mobile developers in house but they're focused on consumer facing
(i.e. revenue generating) project so we're unlikely to get any of there
time.

I've done some googling & app store searching but not seeing anything that
thrills me - any suggestions?

thanks!