[ale] [OT] Data Centers in the North Atlanta Area

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Mon Jun 3 12:58:45 EDT 2013

On Mon, 2013-06-03 at 16:05 +0000, Lightner, Jeff wrote:
> There is a data center over here at Interstate North Parkway (by the
> I285/I75 interchange in Cobb county).

We would be remiss in not at least mentioning Xilogix over in that same
area (Cobb Parkway, I-285/I-75).  I've been very happy with them down
through the ages, but I have a special arrangement with them.  They are
also the hosting provider for the ALE servers itself for which we are
deeply appreciative!

http://www.xilogix.net