[ale] Ubuntu Forums are back

Ted Wood ted-lists at xy0.org
Wed Jul 31 10:51:54 EDT 2013

So, I'm curious how they expect those of us who haven't logged into ubuntuforums.org in a long time to link our forum account our one account if we don't remember what email and passowrd we used on ubuntuforums.org... I was hoping to log in to it once they were back up so I could figure out what combination I used so I would know what other sites I had to go change passwords on...

On 30 Jul 2013, 19:01:50 -0400, JD wrote:
> Ubuntu Forums are back up.
> They've switched to SSO-based logins.

Ted Wood <ted at xy0.org>
Registered GNU/Linux user #413569