[ale] Making the argument for many scripts vs one big one.

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 14:57:34 EDT 2013

Yeah, I used to have the %POST do a wget and grab the latest scripts and
then run them. The issue I'm trying to also deal with is to be able to run
a select subset of the scripts ad hoc.

One big driver is to make it easier for others to start adding code. One
script to rule them all makes it a bit more intimidating.

Leam