[ale] OT Just bought my 1st & 2nd "lighting-class" LED bulbs

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 23:34:01 EDT 2013

I never consider payback time. I always get the best efficiency I can
afford. My kids and potential grandkids get the benefits of my resource
frugality.
Money gets printed daily. Thus it's an infinitely renewable resource. My
time is in short supply so economic theory says my work should have to pay
more for my work.