[ale] [OT] Cars and licensing... (Was: Re: Well, this does nothing for the reputation of Linux)

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Mon Jul 22 20:39:59 EDT 2013

What's the difference between a roundabout and a turnabout? I'd only heard of roundabouts.

By the way, I like roundabouts but I don't get the ones with stop signs at the entrances. That seems to defeat the beauty of the thing. I think they do it just to annoy people into using another route. The roundabouts with stop signs seem to occur mostly in neighborhoods.

Scott