[ale] Amazon Prime on Linux

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Mon Jul 22 17:27:40 EDT 2013

Sadly, the XBMC machine is a E-350 - like a dualcore atom, so Wine works
extremely slow.

I hate DRM, but I don't want to use illegally licensed anything. Can't call it
"stealing" since it doesn't deprive anyone else of their use.

HDMI audio down sampling from 5.1 to 2.1 and preventing video hardware without
HDCP to be used just sucks. This is "better?" For whom?  Looks like there are
cheap workarounds for HDMI-2-Digital audio that might work, but probably not,
then there are the $400+ HDFury devices that may not actually be the same models
sold in the USA as elsewhere. Crazy.

Mint 13 install going now ... had a corrupt ISO, but moving files around here
using a Linux box, remotely mounting a cifs share from an NFS source isn't
exactly the norm.  Just 10 minutes to install ... nice.  Damn nano.