[ale] Old host you want to unload?

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Mon Jul 22 15:59:07 EDT 2013

If you're in town, GIM at Northside & Deering always has a selection of 2 year old off-lease PCs for a reasonable price. Our firewall is pfSense and are currently using one of those off-lease boxes we bought a few years ago. If it dies, we just run over, pick up another one, add a couple of network cards, install, and upload the backup-config file. We can be back to where we were, with permanent IPsec connections, filtering, etc., in under 2 hours.

http://gimcomputers.com