[ale] Well, this does nothing for the reputation of Linux

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 11:36:44 EDT 2013

And, hijacking the thread, spring boarding from Jim's post..."Cars are bad
because there are dumb drivers. The solution is to get rid of the drivers.
A system whose failure causes human tragedy should be fixed."

That problem IS being addressed:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324399404578585471713734296.html?KEYWORDS=horsless+carriages+driverless+cars