[ale] Well, this does nothing for the reputation of Linux

Andy Borgmann andy at borgmann.me
Mon Jul 22 10:46:58 EDT 2013

Mike -

"Have fun rewriting your code for PHP 5.4 and later releases, by the way."
- you really are a bit passive aggressive aren't you.

Needless to say, thank you for your thoughts.  I genuinely appreciate them.
 I have learned a few things here today, which is the whole reason I
monitor (but rarely jump into) the discussions here.  Much appreciated.

*
*
*--*
*Andy Borgmann*

E-mail: andy at borgmann.me
Cell Phone: (404) 492-6527
Personal Website: http://andy.borgmann.me/<http://andy.borgmann.me/?r=email>

"*Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct,
rebuke and encourage - with great patience and careful instruction.*" -
2Timothy 4:2