[ale] heavily loaded pc as power fail indicator

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Sat Jul 20 21:04:27 EDT 2013

Hi Sergio,

Thanks for the note.  I probably will buy 2 ups's when I have the funds.  Can't do it right now though.  I need 500-700W each though, which is a pretty high power level.  The one you mentioned wouldn't be large enough.  I need about $ 400 - $ 500 to solve the ups problem, which I don't have right now.  It's on my list to do.

Sincerely,

Ron