[ale] Web based file storage

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Fri Jul 19 11:00:56 EDT 2013

Using an actual cloud system is out (no Amazon or anything else outside
the network perimeter).  This isn't a personal system, it's a work
system and ITAR/EAR says no clouds.  Also I'm trying to avoid using
clients because there's a mix of Win, Linux, Mac, Android, and iOS
trying to use the same server.  Plus I forsee storage exceeding TB (I
have three 12 TB disk arrays sitting behind me waiting for this server).