[ale] OT critical vulnerabilities in ASUS routers

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 09:10:20 EDT 2013

Oh fer Pete's sake.  It took me less than an hour to put decent Open-Source
firmware on my device and get it properly configured.  The 3rd-party stuff
was way better laid out and easier to understand than the garbaggio that
Asus had on there.  This is just part of your responsibility when you
connect to the internetz.

-- CHS