[ale] OT fyi Barnes & Noble has buy 1 get 2nd 50% off sale graphics - web design

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 14:02:25 EDT 2013

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 1:52 PM, Ron Frazier (ALE)

> I have Blender Master Class and Character Development in Blender 2.5 on
> order from Amazon and hope to start plowing through them.

Those are expert-level books. Start with the basic The Blender Book guide
and the book from your friend. And hit the web tutorials.

The interface is very much like the cockpit of the space shuttle. Thy've
made some changes in the last major revision that did some better grouping
of features but it's still like walking into Handy hardware for a single
screw and finding out just how many screw type there really are!
James P. Kinney III
*
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain