[ale] totally OT: hobbies

Vernard Martin vernard at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 09:01:00 EDT 2013

On 7/3/2013 11:44 AM, Boris Borisov wrote:
> Just random question in my head:
>
> What is your latest hobby/ hobbies? Besides Linux of course  :)
>
> Mine : two stroke small engines. Thinking of buying 50 cc motorbike.

Managing the Strategic Computing Reserve for slightly outdated hardware
Onsite Director of IT for Dragon Con Inc.
Cosplay Outfit Designer and Maker
Member of a writer's circle. (this will be my 3rd straight nanowrimo
participation)
Co-Director of IT at http://www.steampunkchronicle.com
I don't dabble with Linux as much as I used to since I do it for a
living these days.

PRISM is a ruse. Kaleidoscope is where all the real scary stuff
happens.  Remember, brain waves are data so storing the metadata on THAT
gives some truly interesting results.  Nothing like being able to say
what you were thinking about at a certain time when a certain
conversation was occurring...