[ale] AAAARRRRG! #@$%#$%$%^$% Don't upgrade K9 Mail!

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 08:40:27 EDT 2013

Ok, so I know Ron…not well, but we're acquainted.  He was more here letting us all know before we make a mistake than griping but some small measure of griping is warranted, I'd wager.

Isn't that what we're here for?  Sharing our experiences, warning about 0-days, exchanging ideas and thoughts about this awesome OS we all love?

Mistake or not, I don't use Android, but am highly thankful people are posting their experiences, success, and failures here.  There's a ton of lurkers in this little list that will read his experience, and maybe just a few saved from a similar mistake seeing another member's pain.

Ummm…  Go have coffee.  That was a little harsh.

--j