[ale] help - how do I test usb ports, loopback, pc-pc

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Sat Jul 6 23:32:10 EDT 2013

I had already run the mem test from the ms boot loader screen.  That passed.  I now have memtest86+ v4.00 running.  This cd was made back in 2009, but I don't think a newer one would work much differently.  I'll let it cook a while, but I don't think that's the problem.

Presumably, if the memtest is working, then so is the cpu.

Sincerely,

Ron