[ale] [OT] Hobbies and Market Research

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 10:51:37 EDT 2013

5. How is this going to be viable against facebook, for individuals; and
ning for organizations - who is your target demographic?

Whose time will be spent finding messages of viable encouragement? not
everybody finds the same messages motivating.  I think this is the product
and the rest is "been there, done that."  Have people who sign uptell you
some basic facts about themselves and their worldview. Tailor the messages
to them.

Wolf Halton

Security in the Cloud - http://AtlantaCloudTech.com<http://atlantaCloudTech.com>
Apache Developer wolfhalton at apache.org