[ale] Linux in SA

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Tue Jul 2 16:46:23 EDT 2013

I wonder if any of the kids introduced to Linux went on to join Canonical?

The Cape Town LUG is very active and when I asked which distro they all used, it
was nearly 100% Ubuntu, though a few did run Debian on servers. I spoke there in
May about VirtualBox. Many thanks to Andy R. and the rest of the crew there.