[ale] Linux in Atlanta's public schools

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Mon Jul 1 22:24:13 EDT 2013

We moved on.  You know - food, heat, mortgage, and stuff.  For my part,
I've left the IT industry and the fact that having more people make more
money was far, far more important than delivering high-quality
cost-effective computing solutions that actually had educational
traction was just one reason why.