[ale] Suse

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Thu Jan 31 10:07:18 EST 2013

Gentoo runs just fine on ARM and MIPS - as well as Itanium, Sparc,
PPC/PPC64, Alpha, and HPPA. http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook.  You
can stack up one of each machine and add on a bunch of
IA-32 machines all the way down to i486 and in many cases you can run
the same current version of a given package on them all.  It's rather
platform-agnostic that way (driven by gcc's agnosticism, really).