[ale] need help allocating / limiting broadband bandwidth between users

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Thu Jan 24 16:03:26 EST 2013

On Thu, 24 Jan 2013, Ron Frazier (ALE) wrote:
> I understand that Linksys / Cisco is also junk and they don't quickly fix
> bugs.  Is there something you'd recommend under $ 150?

I recently upgraded to the ASUS (RT-N16), which was OK when I first got
it, but after a firmware upgrade (one click in the interface) was amazing.

By packets are much more shiney and slicker and faster through the air.
Everything works, even the USB Printer sharing, with Linux, Mac and
Android devices in the house.