[ale] OT: seems true story

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 20:37:20 EST 2013

On Jan 16, 2013 10:36 PM, "arxaaron" <arxaaron at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2013/01/16, at 20:18 , Richard Bronosky wrote:
>>
>> He was certainly stupid for getting caught.
>>
> [snip]
>
> "Yeah.  The problem wasn't that this useless maggot scum bucket
> was committing blatant illegal fraud against his employer.
> The problem was that he let himself get caught."
>
> Welcome to the cancerous, greed driven, diseased thinking of
> brainwashed Corporape Amurika and totalitarian communist
> China.  Long live capitalist fascism!  Destroy all truth and honesty
> and integrity to make way for the almighty buck!
>
> in peace
> aaron
>

>> On Jan 16, 2013 8:23 AM, "Pete Hardie" <pete.hardie at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think he was clever, but lazy - if he had set up a system at home to
get the stuff from China, and post it into the corporate system from his
house, he'd never have been found out.  And if he'd made the effort to
appear active at work (or working remotely), there would have been no
counter-evidence

lists at serioustechnology.com> wrote:
>> I love it. As to the question of how he could 'work' multiple jobs,
surely he could have had a work from home opportunity as well.

>> --
>> From my iPhone
>> Geoffrey Myers
>>
>> On Jan 16, 2013, at 7:09 AM, Boris Borisov <bugyatl at gmail.com> wrote:

http://thenextweb.com/shareables/2013/01/16/verizon-finds-developer-outsourced-his-work-to-china-so-he-could-surf-reddit-and-watch-cat-video

Presumably,  he was fired for breaking company rules.

If he was producing satisfactory output, he was probably ethically
challenged.  He was lying about how he was producing the satisfactory
output. It is another example of how people go horribly wrong in
authoritarian environments.  If there had neen a clear path for innovation,
this guy probably would be manager of outsourcing. Sad, really.

Wolf