[ale] Fwd: [ALE-jobs] Seeking Part Time Linux Admin Instructor

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 09:00:43 EST 2013

ALE had some good ongoing interaction with ITT while
Wolf Halton was there to promote it - guest lectures, a
couple of well attended install fests.   Hasn't been much
in the past couple years, but if we have another ALE
member doing instruction there we might build some
new bridges.

I know from the initial phone conversation with Wayne
that the position needs to be filled ASAP.  If I wasn't
heading to Kathmandu I would look into it myself.

in peace
aaron