[ale] What is grub > and I Killed Access to Desktop

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 09:25:54 EST 2013

@James: My system can do a usb boot. I recall doing a net install with
Fedora 14. Something has terribly gone wrong, but I don't know what it is.
I do have another USB with F18's created from boot.iso. It brings up some
random characters, but still stalls. As for the rsyncing I did format the
drive first into ext4. What a mess.

@JD: When/if I can get back into a linux console I'll try boot-repair.

Thanks for the quick reply you two.