[ale] Forbes trashes Micro$soft

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 11:16:51 EST 2013

The language he used is completely appropriate and the whole video
accurately describes the problem. I've spent 25 minutes with Windows 8
and _zero_ desire to do so again. I recorded those 25 minutes. A
perfect example of the failure that is Windows 8 starts about about 22
minutes into my video [1]. I try to change my profile settings and
then leave the settings dialog. Hilarity (frustration) ensues.

[1] -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBkNqE85TIk#t=1310s

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/