[ale] a quick test of web site stupid

Erik Mathis erik at mathists.com
Thu Feb 28 15:00:48 EST 2013

A loooong time ago I got a dialup account with alltel, they asked me my
what I wanted my username to be, I said root. I was getting their root
emails. I never tried to "hack" anything but I got a call the next day
asking me what I wanted my new username to be.

I dont know why this thread reminded me of that, but I got a sorely
needed smile.

-Erik-