[ale] selective DNS server for DHCP clients?

Pete Hardie pete.hardie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 15:00:25 EST 2013

I know that I can specify a DNS server by device MAC - I use that now for
my DVRs, since they need to spoof the (now defunct) ReplayTV servers for
guide data
(actually, the ReplayTV servers are still up, but they were going to be
decomissioned, so the community developed a replacement, and I switched to
it rather than forget
what I needed at a later date should the holding company decide to shut
them down)

Pete Hardie
--------
Better Living Through Bitmaps