[ale] Hard Drive Failures

Jonathan Meek jonathan.l.meek at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 14:32:57 EST 2013

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on backups. I hope I didn't give the
impression that all was lost when my hard drive appears to have failed. I
had everything backed up ahead of time but since I got it to boot one last
time and it prompted me to backup I figured I would back it up since it is
only data that I backup off my rigs. (Haven't started backing up any
configuration stuff but that's for another time when I am not working full
force on a master's degree)

But in the future plan to implement the suggestions I see here.

Regards,

Jonathan