[ale] FYI: Magazine - Make Ultimate Guide to 3D Printing

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Wed Feb 20 17:45:37 EST 2013

Hi all,

I saw this really cool magazine at the bookstore.

Make Ultimate Guide to 3D Printing

http://www.amazon.com/Make-Ultimate-Guide-3D-Printing/dp/1449357377/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1361399878&sr=1-5&keywords=make+3d+printer

They cover the latest in 3D printing tech, along with amazing examples of what can be produced, things which you could never produce by conventional molding techniques.

Device prices range between $ 300 and $ 4500.  As you might imagine, speed, maximum volume of printable space, resolution, and other critical specs get better with higher price, in general.

I didn't buy the magazine, because I absolutely have no budget for equipment.  But, it was very interesting to look at.

Sincerely,

Ron

Please excuse my potential brevity.

(To whom it may concern.  My email address has changed.  Replying to former
address.  Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)

Ron Frazier
770-205-9422 (O)   Leave a message.
linuxdude AT techstarship.com