[ale] [OT] Microsoft Office 13 license

Brian Stanaland brian at stanaland.org
Wed Feb 20 15:48:41 EST 2013

I should have read the article first. It says the regular license is tied to
a single PC. Not the subscription plan. That can be installed and removed as
many times as needed.

Also, my family has been using Google Apps since it started. We like it.
It's great as a common repository we can all get to. But to do complicated
school papers you really need a desktop application. OpenOffice worked for
us for years until the kids got in High School and the papers got more
complicated and had to use specific templates.

--Brian