[ale] hak5 podcast - was pauldotcom.com NOT

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Thu Feb 14 11:08:14 EST 2013

PS.  I was able to connect my flat screen to the hdmi port on the tablet and watch hak5 in hi def.  That was pretty cool.  Probably shouldn't do that in the car though.

Ron

"Ron Frazier (ALE)" <atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com> wrote:

>I've listened to the feb 6 episode of hak5 thus far.  It had good info
>on conserving battery power and on dropbox encryption.  Didn't detect
>too much crudeness.  Will see how it goes in the future.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Ron
>

>"Ron Frazier (ALE)" <atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com> wrote:
>
>>I'll check it out.  I think they're video only, which is why I didn't
>>try it before.  I usually listen to podcasts while I'm driving.
>>
>>Ron

Please excuse my potential brevity.

(To whom it may concern.  My email address has changed.  Replying to former
address.  Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)

Ron Frazier
770-205-9422 (O)   Leave a message.
linuxdude AT techstarship.com