[ale] Android Backup (ot)

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 16:04:15 EST 2013

I use "Titanium Backup" which you can run manually or scheduled and it'll
back up to dropbox, etc if you want, but by default it backs up to local
media (sdcard) of your choice and unless you choose encryption you can
extract by hand.

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 1:53 PM, jesse james <yoshi_mush_room at yahoo.com>wrote:

>  Hi I want to localy backup all my photos from my original HTC Incredible
> (sd and photo storage) to my Ubuntu 12.04 machine automatically whenever my
> machine is on and my phone connects to wifi. I'm what program does anyone
> recommed?
> PS: I kinda do not want to use the cloud.
>     Thank you.

:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for                      First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                                     - Manowar