[ale] R Pi supercomputer?

Reggie Euser reggie at busicast.com
Fri Feb 1 10:49:54 EST 2013

Had never heard of Raspberry Pi until last weekend at Asheville BeerFest.  Struck up a conversation with a guy from Tampa who told me he's using Raspberry Pi to automate his homebrew setup, controlling temperatures, pumps, flow rates etc. Damfino how, but that's what he said.

Any other such applications anyone's run across?