[ale] R Pi supercomputer?

Richard Bronosky richard at bronosky.com
Fri Feb 1 08:52:47 EST 2013

Alan, it's not about building the fastest, most energy/cost efficient
supercomputer. It's the fact that the experience it's now attainable for
schools, or even members of this group who have never been employed in
tech. We get questions all the time from people asking how they can get the
experience to get that first job. Now instead of suggesting they network a
few 386 machines together, it's reasonable to suggest they build a
supercomputer. What an exciting time to be alive!