[ale] [ANNC] ALE-NW & ALE CENTRAL: GPG Keysigning Party & Solstice Social: Thurs., Dec. 12, 2013

Jeremy T. Bouse Jeremy.Bouse at UnderGrid.net
Fri Dec 13 10:28:49 EST 2013

    At this time I've signed and sent signatures for everyone's keys
from last night that I was able to pull down from the public keyserver
network. If you don't receive it by today sometime than check back with
me and we can investigate. It will likely be because of mail
transmission if I did in fact get it signed or it could have been
because your key was not available to be retrieved from the keyserver.

    Also as I mentioned in the meeting, my key ID D01E190C that was in
the Biglumber keyring, you will need to do a 'gpg --recv-keys D01E190C'
or a 'gpg --refresh-keys' even as it has the old revoked encryption key.
If you refresh from the keyserver you will receive the revocation cert
and the new issued subkeys. If you send me something encrypted with the
encryption key on the key from Biglumber I will not be able to open it
as I'm still trying to get Biglumber to update from the keyserver
network as they don't do so automatically.

    Regards,
    Jeremy